Denied ImM3NsE PaNDa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ImM3NsE PaNDa, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImM3NsE PaNDa

ImM3NsE PaNDa New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ImM3NsE PaNDa
    Your Steam ID:
    al3xwall3r
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi,

I tried playing on the Serious TTT servers today only to see that I have been banned with 181 days left. The last time I played was on Saturday and I am not sure why I was banned. If someone can let me know please.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles VIP

Looks like @Pacifist banned you and @wink globalized the ban, please wait for their response. Also for future reference your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:81246944

3. ImM3NsE PaNDa

ImM3NsE PaNDa New Member

Ok, Thank you Pancake!

4. HoeScoper

HoeScoper Member

• Don't responding to ban appeal that he isn't part of
    I believe you should stay banned

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey man!

I banned you for rdm and leave 6th Offense because you killed someone off supsicion. I slain you as the map changed and you left half way through it on round 1 of the next map. The screenshot below shows the leave message and the report. Basically, you killed someone for turning the lights off on clue, which is not a traitorous act. You had no proof to kill the person and so you were slain. You left the server after being slain so you were banned.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately I will not be accepting this appeal. This is not your first rodeo, you have had many opportunities to change this behavior and yet here we are at a 6th offense of rdm and leave and I feel like you haven't gotten it yet. The 26 week global ban is justified, and when you come back I hope you get into the habit of asking a staff member before you leave a server.

If you want to file a report against me, feel free to do so by Clicking Here. If you want to ask me any questions you can do that by Clicking here.

⚜️ Denied ⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.