Denied ImjustSaiyan92's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ImjustSaiyan92, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImjustSaiyan92

ImjustSaiyan92 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ImjustSaiyan92
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't RDM on this server
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hello once again,

I was banned for RDM and Leave.

The last time I can recall I was even slain for RDM was (don't remember the date) when I called KOS on an innocent. I took my slay however part way through the round my game crashed and I quickly got back into the round after the reset to finish out my slay, even offering to take an additional round.

Whatever evidence you have I ask you to display so we can clear this up, guilty or innocent. Also hope the fact I'm appealing this shows you my intentions, and I hope you staff will see it as such.

ImjustSaiyan92​

2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

You were banned by @BeautifulButterfly for RDM and Leave Fifth Offense. He will respond soon.

3. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

I'm currently away from my computer and hope to be able to present my evidence by 8:30 PST. Please be patient until I return home.

4. ImjustSaiyan92

No problem

5. BeautifulButterfly

Hi @ImjustSaiyan92 ,

I banned you for RDM and Leave 5th Offense after you shot someone as a detective, then reported them after they killed you, and then left before I could issue a slay on you.
    [​IMG]
    Due to you not returning after a round, I issued a 8 week ban which was globalized and extended by @Sir Lemoncakes .
    [​IMG]
    As shown below in the evidence, you shot first with your M16 hurting an innocent player. The innocent player then retaliated as is allowed by the rules and killed you to prevent his own death. You then went on to report him for RDM, which is when I looked and saw that you were the one who actually RDMed him. Consequently I looked to slay you, but you had already left.
    Here is where you claim that Armor RDMed you when you damaged him first.
    [​IMG]

I checked the full damage logs to verify that you damaged first.
    [​IMG]

Finally I checked the shot logs to ensure you actually shot first in the exchange and he was not T baiting.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see by this evidence, this is clear cut RDM and the gumption to report the innocent player defending himself combined with your history of RDM and Leave and other questionable behavior the STTT servers leads me to the conclusion that I should deny your appeal.

Do you have anything to say in response?

6. ImjustSaiyan92

Thank you for returning back to me,
    I remember this round, I was trying to destroy a health station (which is KOSable offense, but I thought it was moot seeing how I was a detective) and it would seem I accidentally shot him in the process, leading him to fire on me, and why I filed the RDM report. I logged off shortly after, again not knowing I was to be slain. Had I known, I would have stayed on.

I would ask you not to judge me on my past offenses, however it would seem you went ahead and did that anyway (Considering I wasn't even in the same part of the country as my computer for the first couple of offenses.)

Either way this rolls makes no difference to me, this is just a game to me. This server has the fastest load time to me, which is why I prefer it, but isn't the end of the world.

However it's obvious you take this more SERIOUSly than I (highlighted by your rather condescension at the end of your post,) and won't drag this any further on, judgement all in your hands.

Just Saiyan.

7. ImjustSaiyan92

And CrankShade you should read half the appeals on here, it is like Judge Judy all around.

8. BeautifulButterfly

Ok, appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.