Approved ImjustSaiyan92's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ImjustSaiyan92, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImjustSaiyan92

ImjustSaiyan92 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ImjustSaiyan92 (Banned as "El Jefe")
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:0:43687328

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Misunderstanding, lack of information on the staff
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hello Gentlemen,

Yesterday, when there were no staff on, I had two RDM reports filed against me by two Ts. One was KOS'd by a Detective (don't recall name) so I killed him by chucking a discomb. The other (LOLO) was calling a KOS on me and was attempting to kill me (with a harpoon might I add, making it absolutely legal) and I killed him. Both filed reports, to which I verbally cleared up with the individual (LOLO was laughing about it afterwords saying that I just filed the RDM as a joke) and the other guy gave no rebuttal at all, so I left it at that. (GC has the screenshots of the rdm reports, however they just said "rdm" no explanation after that.)

I did not realize that failing to filing the reports constituted a guilty verdict for the defending party, however I can understand you view on the situation with out any explanation from me. The lack of staff online at the time doesn't serve to help my case, however I feel it shouldn't mean that I am guilty simply because no one was able to vouch for me, nor should I be guilty because I cleared up the matter verbally vs written. If you view it just, next time I will endeavor to make sure every word is backed by reports.

I understand my account has had misgivings on the server before, only one of those can I claim first hand responsibility, however I am responsible for the account regardless and any previous misgivings by the account I am absolutely sorry for.

That being said, I ask you to not judge me for my past misgivings, but more so on this current situation .

Again, I thank you for your time gentlemen, and I only hope you will see me unbanned, or at the very least my punishment lessened.​

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  2. Thank you for making this ban appeal. You were banned by @Giruti for RDM & Leave Fourth Offense. This ban was globalized by @Kenny. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

For the future, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:43687328

3. ImjustSaiyan92

ImjustSaiyan92 New Member

Thank you for answering, I edited the post with the ID

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Imjustsaiyan92! Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal!

You were banned for your 4th RDM & Leave offense due to failing to respond to your reports before leaving. Lack of knowledge does not excuse you from any form of punishment. The fact still remains that you still gave invalid responses to the reports filed against you. Because of that, your ban will still remain and not be removed from your record. However, I am willing to drop your ban from a 2 month global ban to a 1 month global ban due to having your responses if an admin (whether it would be my own admin or a different admin) would give me permission to do so.

Your ban will not be removed completely due to your voluntary action to not answer the reports.

Here are the screenshots that caused you to get banned

This is the decision that I've chosen to come up with in the end. I hope you understand why I made the decision. As I said, lack of knowledge does not excuse you and there has to be some kind of punishment left in all of this. Considering this is your account's 4th Offense, I will not be removing the ban. Take the time off the servers to understand how the rules work and I hope you have a good day.

Sincerely, Giruti{GC}

EDIT: Your ban has been reduced to a 1 month global. Have a good day.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  5. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Please also understand that if you have a report filied against you, it is your obligation to provide as much information as possible in the Response as possible so as to prevent, and I quote you here, "lack of information on the staff"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.