Approved Imanol arana's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wii, Dec 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wii

Wii VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    *wii
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 5 days for mass rdm and want to apologize for doing so I threw a discombob and killed one not 5 but i was punished as if i had killed all of them truly I am sorry.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You were banned by @roy for Mass RDM (1st offense).

Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:88273983

Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

Hey there @Imanol arana,

Before you left I pasted each of the lines where you had killed or damaged someone so you wouldn't be confused why you were banned.

You killed 3 (2 of whom were traitors) and damaged 5 total (Sir Jack, roy, BARTHOLOMEW, Mavic, CleynRivers7) by throwing 2 separate discombobs.

You seem to have a decent history of mass RDM, do you have any sort of compelling reason you should be unbanned here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Wii

Wii VIP

The other mass rdm ban was appealed and Im truly apologetic for what i did.

5. Wii

Wii VIP

Roy i am very remorseful, I new i was gonna get punished but i thought it was only a couple of slays but not an mass rdm ban for damaging 3 people and not killing all 5.

6. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

Given that you have a handful of previous mass RDM bans and you threw two separate discombobs I don't feel comfortable unbanning you completely, but I'll reduce this to a 1 day ban (since it's airship and it's easy to end up with a mass if you throw one).

Feel free to play on one of our other servers until you're unbanned tomorrow.

Ban: Not voided (this means your next offense will count as a 2nd offense, so be a bit more careful)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.