I'm Sorry This Has To Happen

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Avalon Treman, Dec 11, 2014.

1. After a couple of days of thinking on this, I've decided what I'm about to do is perhaps the best course of action for me to take.

Two days ago, I came home from work to find my fiance, and her belongings, gone. I later found out that she got to the train station, and is running away to another state. No note, no warning, just gone. Naturally, I'm devastated. I think my body is disassociating itself with it, but it's not working so well two days later. Therefore, I cannot guarantee that I can hit the 20 hour minimum required of all staff, nor can I guarantee this new emotional stress won't take a toll on how I staff.

Allow me to put to bed some worse case scenario fears.
    No, I am not thinking of suicide.
    No, I'm not going to leave the community.

I just need to regather my life and think about my next move.

A big thank you to every admin that has ever answered one of my questions ever. My personal thanks to @Sinz, @Disruptionz, @kynwall, @Linkthedinosaur, and @Alpha Wolfy for helping me out whenever I needed it. All of you, stay awesome.

I cannot say for sure when I will be back, but staffing for STTT was a wonderous opportunity, and as soon as I am stable and ready, you can sure as hell bet you'll see my application pop up again.

Thanks everyone.

• Friendly Friendly x 11
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Nope Nope, They will always come back..They will always come back..:cry:..:cry:...:cry:..
    Please come back :bawling: Sorry for your loss :(

(@AvalonTreman , you were such a great moderator. I loved being mod buddies with you under @Disruptionz as our admin.( Even sorta training you when I was promoted to full mod a few days before you got accepted as a trial mod) It is a shame to see another great staff member leave. Good luck with those issues)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  3. That's some heavy shit dude

Hope you'll recover.

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Sorry to hear this man, that is some rough stuff. I hope you find some inner peace in your absence, let us know if you need anything man, we are here for you as you have been for us. You will be missed.

5. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hope you get better man and i was excited to be mod buddies with you :(
    Best of luck on whats going on and that everything gets better.

6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Avalon, this will be hard, just know if you need anything I'm always here for you. I understand why you must leave, no one will hold this against you, I will bloody miss you. We loose a great staff member today. I will await your return, but until then auf wiedersehen mein fruend. Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Be sure to use the friends you have here to get through this. Talking stuff out with people works wonders. Hope it all goes well.

I speak for a lot of us when I say I eagerly await your return as a Moderator.

8. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Wow. I'm sorry this is happening. If you ever need someone to talk to, I can say for most of the community that we are here to help. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

9. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

I remember when Disruptionz just dumped you on me. I am glad that I got to help train you, for you were an amazing moderator. I wish you luck with regathering your life. Like the others have said we are all here for you, if you need anyone to talk to.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry to hear this friend,
    You were a great moderator, Take care.

11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Farewell, Avalon.

Join us again soon.

12. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

That's awful. You'll get through it though. Take care, and keep pushing on.

13. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Avalon, this is a serious problem and you are more than welcome back under any circumstances once you gather yourself again. If you need any moral support, please come to me, or any of us. I am deeply sorry and will truly miss you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

I'm sorry Avalon.

Farewell for now, I hope to see your name in blue again someday.

Take care, and may the wind be at your back.

15. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You were a chill mod from what I was able to see from you. Good luck in life man.

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Come back when you're ready. :'(

18. My heart goes out to you man, I hope all goes well.

Thanks for the heads up in advance, and make sure to keep in touch, but I'm still so sad that you had to go :cry::cry::cry:

19. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Sad, my feelings. Happiness is to come. Come back, you will.

20. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

Although I did not know you well Avalon, I do wish you the best. Being walked out on is not something that anyone should ever have to experience.

Good luck and always make sure that you have someone to talk to, this isn't something a person should cope with alone.

Best Wishes,
    Matt.