Denied $iLv3rfang's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by $iLv3rfang, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $iLv3rfang

$iLv3rfang New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    $iLv3rfang
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:64805463
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I understand why i've got the ban but i'm confused why the admins can't deal with this as a 2 way thing? Just because someone says the abuse over the mic means they get away with it...I mean if you admins could either pm me on how I could deal with the situation because I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't being aggravated...but the aggravation is being done over the mic and he is getting away with it.

Yes I respect why I got banned so no i'm not butthurt, i'm more or less looking for confidence from the admins that I can have a way of talking to them.
    Mean yes I would love to be unbanned because the admins need to see the 2 way story...

But thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None. Because I am not innocent for reacting to it.​

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Silver,
    I asked to Kyogre to ban you as well as Engi for harassment, because I was given screenshots of you Harassing him yet again. After warning you yesterday for the same exact thing.

Now you say he is aggravating this. Yet every day I have dealt with this you or Engi have yet to show me any evidence of this. As I told you yesterday, if he is also harassing you/aggravating the situation, record a demo next time.
    Here is a helpful thread on how to obtain proof against rules breakers. http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/how-to-properly-obtain-proof-against-rule-breakers-abusers.2268/
    If you go about halfway down the post it starts explaining how to record through GMod and to save and share it.
    If you have any trouble, feel free to add me or message me here and I'll help you through it.

Also I respect you see where you are at fault. Hope thee above information helps. And if you need any more help just message me or come here on the forums and there's loads of people willing to help.
    As you know I will be denying the appeal. Your ban is only 24hrs and will be allowed back on the server this time tomorrow.
    But I hope with this ban you guys can reconcile your differences or learn to just leave players alone that you don't like or get along with.
    Thank you for understanding Silver. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.