Denied ikmnjo6's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ikmnjo6, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ikmnjo6

ikmnjo6 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ikmnjo6
    Your Steam ID:
    _0:0:117554217
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i followed a verbal kos then i had to leave. the reason i have not made an appel yet is because i was playing on west 1 and i never knew i was banned. also may i see the logs.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  2. Rek

Rek Ø

You were banned my @Mr. Rogers for RDM and Leave 2nd offense, he'll respond as soon as possible! Please be patient!

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello ikmnjo6, as you know I currently have you banned for your Second Offense of RDM and Leave on West 2.

Let's start off with what you stated in your appeal just now:

First off, you did not "follow a verbal kos." You jihaded a T buddy, possibly without warning him that the event would be taking place. I was going to ask you for your side on if you had warned or not, but you left the server before I could. This made this a RDM and Leave offense because it was never actually stated by anybody that you had warned.

I'm curious about two things, firstly, why did you say you followed a verbal KoS? You were a Traitor the duration of whitehouse, the map at the time you were playing. And secondly, why exactly did you have to leave?

You have one reply to give a rebuttal, and answer the two questions I asked you. After that I will make my verdict on this appeal.

4. ikmnjo6

ikmnjo6 Member

i thought i was an inno i do not remember jihading and i always say a warning in t speak. i remember fowling a verbal kos. i had to leave because my cousin got to my house and he wanted to play BO2

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Due to the fact that you have no evidence of your warning, and your overall weak defense, I will be denying this Appeal.

In the future when you want to leave, it's a good idea to ask in admin chat if you can with a message such as "@Am I good to go?" before you do so. This would eliminate any chance of you being banned for RDM and Leave.

If you wish to discuss this further, please do not create another Appeal. Instead, you may private message me here on the forums.

Thank you for understanding, and have a nice night.

Appeal Denied and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.