Denied idontusevoicechangers's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gay, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    captain handsome jack sparrow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62327858
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well i don't know where i loopooled.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    no evidence really don't even know why i was banned would like to see some evidence.​

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Hey Captain Handsome Jack Sparrow you were banned for Loopholing by @C.A.Anna . Please be patient they will respond when they are available too.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

idontusevoicechangers,

You were caught loopholing by myself and my trial who was on at the time when the following report was filed against you and we investigated it.
    [​IMG]
    You claimed that the player was AFK and next to a body that had not yet been ided. However, video evidence was brought forward and after investigating it the only body that was near the player at the time had been IDed long before you even moved close to it. You killed this player for absolutely no reason and then lied in your report response, using an excuse that would have excused you from punishment. This is the definition of loopholing. I could have just slayed you but considering you are a regular on our servers, with plenty of hours and considering the nature of your actions, that being they were completely malicious, I issued a 4 week ban onto you instead. This appeal will be denied. If you have further questions feel free to pm me on the forums.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.