Denied idkmyusernamedude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by idkmyusernamedude, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Aros
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:30707883
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Had some reports on me and the moderator didn't do anything so I'm forced to stay which I don't have time for so I left the server.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not really any innocence just the moderator taking his damn time to do anything with the reports or should I say nothing?​

2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hi I banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd offense, please give me time to gather my evidence and compile it.

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hi Aros, so I banned you for RDM and Leave since you had this report on you, which was valid:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This report was deemed valid since you had placed a Tripwire Mine near a Traitor, with no warning, and an innocent activated it within 2 seconds of it being placed and resulted in the Traitor's death.
    For Tripwire Mines, in most cases, warnings are not needed since the Tripwire Mine provides an on-screen warning. However, a warning is still necessary prior to the placement, since you need to provide time for the Traitor to reach safety. There were no warnings inside the chat logs, and you left before I could question you on whether or not you warned. However, I believe the Tmod which I was training at the time did question you on this, which you seemed to ignore.
    I know you feel like we took our time with your report, but if you really need to leave, you must talk to admin chat beforehand and then we can prioritize your report, or we could give discretion to allow a slay to be placed rather than a ban.
    I was training a Trial Moderator at the time, and he needed to look in detail about the report before giving a verdict, this is the root cause of the delay, for which I apologize.

As for the verdict of this appeal, you recently received 2 other RDM and Leave Bans within the past 2 weeks. These were appealed, and both were accepted. However, due to this recent history, and your blaming attitude shown in this appeal, I will not be showing the same type of leniency unfortunately. You need time to reflect on this incident, since you obviously haven't recognized your mistakes from your prior bans.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to shoot me a message via Forums, Steam or Discord.

Cheers!
    -Trinity

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.