Approved idkmyusernamedude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by idkmyusernamedude, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ghost
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I love the server, and i don't use aimbot. If i used a aimbot i would hang myself.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    (Edit) I shot 2 players with a scout in the head i only used 1 shot for each (noscoped close range) and i also killed Trump with one shot to the head with a deagle (Long range not zoomed in) the way you shoot someone in the head is aiming after the head its very easy to master if you're good with a mouse.​

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Looks like you were banned by @Heli12345 for hacking. He will respond at his earliest convenience, please be patient!

3. Heli12345

Heli12345 iFly VIP

Currently putting together the evidence. Also tagging my admin, @Mr. Rogers, to determine the final verdict. I will add another post once the video is ready.

4. Heli12345

Heli12345 iFly VIP

Alright, let's get right to it. First off, the video evidence, and the reason why I issued the ban. In this video, you kill three people. The first one being myself. It was fairly close range, not an impossible headshot by any means, but still gave me a weird feeling about it, so I decided to spectate you. After you teleport, you shoot and kill two more people, both headshots. The first kill doesn't look too crazy (although it still has that aimbot-style flick to it), but it's the second kill that really gave me the impression that you were aimbotting. When you kill white, there was a very obvious track straight to their head. Slown down, both these kills demonstrate to me pretty clearly that there was some sort of aimbot going on.

Note: Due to music I was playing during this video, all sound has been muted as to avoid any conflicts with YouTube.

And here is the ban I issued upon you

Again, I will leave this up to @Mr. Rogers to make the final verdict.

5. That doesn't look suspicious at all its just normal mouse flick. (I play CSGO and i flick alot because of my small mouse pad)

6. Me playing csgo look at the flick ez pz

7. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

ghost your trump shoot i saw it i say its may be lucky shot but after my headshot when i was detective and the oher headshot its cant normal sniping

8. Normal sniping? How do you know what normal sniping is? There is no normal sniping everyone has their own way of shooting and im just good with a mouse and you're not. Case closed

9. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

This evidence isn't conclusive enough to be considered Hacking, you'll be unbanned as soon as possible and the ban will be voided from your record.

Sorry for the inconvienence, I'll be having a discussion with my Moderator about when to be banning people for Hacking to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Your Appeal has been Accepted and Ban Voided.

Thank you for understanding,
    ~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.