Approved idkmyusernamedude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by idkmyusernamedude, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ghost
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    just unban me already dude
    Evidence of Innocense:
    banned for rdm leave. I got shot, shot a guy in the face got killed and then slain i disconnected and got 5 days ban :/

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  2. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello Ghost!

You were banned by @Thistle for "RDM and leave". I have tagged him to notify him of your appeal, please wait for his response.
    Thank you!

3. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hey Ghost,

I've seen this and i'll reply soon. Please be patient.

4. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hey Ghost,

We were playing and the following report came in on you:
    [​IMG]
    I was looking at your side of the story to see if Rozarks had shot you, however looking earlier into the logs, he didn't. Another guy did.
    [​IMG]
    Now to me, that looks like you had been shot from a guy, turned on Rozarks because you believed it was him and killed him. This meaning, from what I could see, you killed Rozarks on suspicion because you thought he was the one who shot you. So, I issued a slay.
    [​IMG]
    You then left before serving your full slay.
    [​IMG]
    Okay, so now that's out the way, my question to you is; why do you believe the ban should be revoked?I'll let you reply before I make my final verdict.

5. I would try and offer an explanation for what I did, but there are no excuses. My Intentions, though good, don't matter here: only my poor choices. I absolutely take responsibility for my selfish actions and the terrible decision I made to kill that poor man's life without asking questions. I can only hope to be unbanned if not I'm okay with it

6. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Alright, due to this being your first offense, you being new to our servers and you being honest in your response, I am willing to lift the ban. However, it will not be voided. Meaning another occurrence within 3 months will be your second offense resulting in a two week ban.

Just remember to be more careful in future, you should be unbanned now.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked
    ~Thistle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.