Denied Idk Not Clinton Tho's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Idk Not Clinton Tho, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idk Not Clinton Tho

Idk Not Clinton Tho New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Idk Not Clinton Tho's Ban Appeal
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50571541
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Firstly, I don't know what server I was banned on because I joined off of a friend.

I play on this group's servers frequently, with and without friends. I was even on just last night with them, playing at least a solid hour nonstop without doing a single thing wrong. I hopped back on this morning when a friend of mine was playing, went through with no issues until the end of one round. It was overtime, I was proven, and I tucked into the kitchen on the community pool map. I clearly announced over voice chat that I was claiming the room. (Didn't have time to check this server's variations of the rules at the time if this is an infraction). Three people proceeded to enter one after another, without saying anything. I killed them one by one as they entered. They were suspicious for not answering my life check, knowing exactly where I was and entering the room despite my claims. On the majority of servers, any one of these things are considered KOSable. After the round, I had 3 reports. One was a traitor I killed, one was an innocent who entered between the two traitors, and one was from a spectator. I answered all 3, and was immediately permabanned for 3x rdm. I was only reported twice, meaning one of the ts clearly didn't consider it RDM. I don't even think this staff member read my reports, instead instantly banning me because 3 people cried rdm. I received no warning and find this ban extremely unwarranted. Thanks for your time and I hope I can get back to playing on one of my favorite servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Shaddoll for Mass RDM 3. He will respond as soon as he is able too and until then please be patient.

3. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Hello @Idk Not Clinton Tho ,
    Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. I'll get right into this saying that one of our rules is that you cannot claim rooms. Another is that you cannot kill on suspicion at ANY time. Not even in overtime. Another thing I will mention is that this isn't a permanent ban, it's a 1 day localized ban. Below I will display my evidence.

In these reports you claim that you killed on suspicion during overtime. Due to this ban being so short in length that and you did indeed rdm 3 times, I will be denying this appeal. Please by all means enjoy the rest of out servers because it is a localized ban. Next time you should take the time to learn the server's rules before you go around killing people.

Thanks,
    Shaddoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.