Denied Ice1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ice1, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice1

Ice1 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    spork
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "rdm" when they were a traitor was a kos on their head. The dead traitor then reported me and I was then banned
    They banned me because I didn't say he was kos in the report even though everyone who doesn't have their volume completely muted (slikk and aplha wolf) would have heard at least 5 people call kos on him. I shouldn't be banned for killing a kosed traitor. If I didn't say it in the report then alwell thats a mistake but everyone in the server was also questioning why i was getting punished for getting the kos traitor.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were banned by @Alpha Wolfy for RDM (3rd Offense), for future reference your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:61964985.
    Wolfy will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I was the one who banned you on Vanilla due to the fact that it was your third time of rdming, which is a one day ban.
    Here is the report below:
    [​IMG]
    Above, you never mentioned anything about a kos on Slicck in your response to the report.
    I will also link this report for you as well: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-kenny.16746/#post-142877
    This appeal has been denied due to your nature of rdming that I witnessed and the fact that it was your third consecutive rdm instance.
    You can play on the other 4 servers while you are banned on Vanilla for the next 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.