Approved IAmCam's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IAmCam, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    』Currently Baked『
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48016078
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    ^
    2 month global ban

. I would've waited a little longer to make this appeal, but I am off for the next two days so I figured it's worth a shot. So, what happened. About a month ago, maybe longer @andrewca79 warned me that I was showing toxic gameplay by t baiting as detective, I never heard about this and at first I thought I would be banned right there but andrew thankfully warned me for it. After that I have not t baited as detective, and even warned a couple people doing it just so they knew too. Couple days ago, I was innocent and I t-baited a detective, the detective tried to kill me and I killed him. He reported me, and I responded with I tbaited him. I had a talk with andrew on steam, and I understand now completely how this was loophooling, it provides no advantage to the Innocent team T-Baiting the detective. This WILL not happen again. This ban also had a +History attached, which I can understand why. Before this ban, I had a ban for RDM+LEAVE 1st. I didnt mean to leave, the ban was voided and I served the slay about 10 minutes after the ban. Before that ban, I hadnt been banned since 4/13/2017. I have been trying really hard to follow all the rules, and will continue to no matter the decision. Thanks for your time.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence.​

2. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Currently banned by @andrewca79 for Toxic Gameplay/Loopholing + History, give him a moment.

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

4. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

After our steam chat I have reduced the ban to 4 weeks global since you agreed you will never do it again and I decided to be lenient. If you continue to loophole or play using toxic gameplay, you will be met with an even harsher ban.

Appeal: Approved(Reduced)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.