Denied IAmCam's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IAmCam, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    IAmCam/Currently Baked
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48016078
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just dont understand.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for 2 months? How was it even loophooling I dont understand? I was under the impression that loophooling was lying to get out of a slay. Ive reported people for this before and this has never happened. I just dont understand why you guys are really gonna ban me globally for 2 months over 1 slay, are you kidding me? I didnt lie about anything.​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @IAmCam, please allow me some time to gather evidence and type up a response.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello again @IAmCam, thank you for taking the time to submit this appeal.

I was reviewing this report you made against That One White Guy, I noticed some interesting behavior in the video evidence that was submitted.

In the video above, you intentionally walking in front over a player who was up against a vent texture, attempting to shoot it out.
    While killing someone for damaging you is completely acceptable within the rules, the deathscene illustrates that you intentionally walking into his line of fire just so that you could kill him for damaging you. There were many other ways to get around that player, yet you chose to intentionally get damaged so that you could kill him.

Looking into your history on these servers, you have quite a few bans for loopholing and intentional targeted RDM, both of which classify as toxic gameplay.
    In this appeal, you were given a 4 week global ban for loopholing, the appeal was denied.
    In this report, there is video evidence that you committed mass RDM via KOS and used the malfunction pistol as a detective to get players killed.
    In this report, there are two videos of intentional targeted RDM and other offenses. You received a one week RDM and Toxic Behavior global ban from Opalium.
    Here is also the appeal to that report, which was denied.
    In this appeal, wink also gave you a week global for targeted RDM. The appeal was denied due to history.
    In this appeal, Opalium gave you a final warning to stop the toxic gameplay and behavior.

Yet after watching that video, your behavior and actions have not changed, thus the global ban was issued.

I am willing to talk about a resolution and work with you, if you can explain your actions in the video above.

4. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

Explain them, I really can't. Only thing I can say is I was not aware that it was against the rules as similar things have happened to me in the past. I am willing to take a slay, a less ban, anything you want really I do attempt to follow the rules to the best of my ability and I just did not know this was against them, but that is all up to you. Thanks for getting back to me

5. Sith Master

Unfortunately, feigning ignorance does not excuse the offenses of toxic gameplay which you have exhibited.
    You have received multiple global bans for these offenses in the past, yet no progress has been made.
    I will be denying this appeal in the hopes that this serves as a final wake up call, further toxic gameplay or loopholing will result in a much longer ban in the future.
    If you have any questions or comments regarding this appeal, please inbox me. Have a good night.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.