Denied IAmCam's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IAmCam, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    IAmCam
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48016078
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Bullshit ban. I was already slain for the RDM against Jannpa, I killed Janppa for rdming me, which you can see in the first video of his report. Solar reviewed it when he got on and slayed me for the 1 RDM. So, I dont know why I was banned, was already punished for this.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for rdm w/o staff x2 + history by @Opalium
    He will respond at earliest convenience

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey IAmCam.

The ban took place under my discretion due to your toxic behavior, as seen in the report against you. You intentionally attempted to prop kill and "take your revenge" on Janppa, and this adds up to your lengthy history of bans and toxicity. I figured that the ban reason I initially provided might be confusing and doesn't correctly reflect the reason for the ban - I will be fixing that shortly.
    Other than that, I see no reason to unban you. I have heard countless complaints about you already and witnessed your behavior myself a few times too. Less tolerant admins would've probably gone even further and banned you for longer than that (a one week local ban is a very, very easy one for such a case), so that's not even me being "harsh" with you as you may think. If I were you, I would consider this a last warning before a serious punishment may come, because I'm not sure if the next staff member to ban you will be as tolerant as me.
    Due to all this, I am DENYING your appeal. The ban will stay in place and you won't be able to play on that specific server for its entire duration. Don't forget, of course, that this is a local ban - you may still play any of remaining 7 servers. I will fix the ban reason to better reflect the actual reasoning behind it, as promised.

Take care.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.