Approved IamAhnuld's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IamAhnuld, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    IamAhnuld (was banned as Throbbin McRection)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:6063757
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Didn't see the revenge report posted by battletoads; had I seen it I would have answered that I believe the first kill was on him when he had a T weapon as indicated in my report. battletoads was playing in bad faith and engaged in revenge RDMs as evidenced in my post. I never "revenge RDM'd" or RDM'd in the first place so far as I can tell. He was upset that he was killed and let it get the best of him.

Apologies for not responding sooner. I modded on the servers for a while and anyone who's played with me can tell you that I don't RDM. It should also be noted that everything he says in his report outside of me killing him the previous map is a lie.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Battletoads reports is as follows:
    "
    Name of Staff/Player:
    Throbin_McReaction
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    He's a VIP
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_intergalactic
    Which Round:
    Round 1/2/3
    Time of Occurence:
    12:50
    Reason For Report:
    Player RDM'd me the previous round, got irate when I reported him for it and baited me into killing him. To quote him "Shoot me, I dare you". Followed me around in subsequent round trying to get me to kill him again. Filed a false report about it on the forms today:http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-battletoads.13809/
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:"

The report I posted prior:

"Name of Staff/Player:
    battletoads
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:10323832
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_intergalactic
    Which Round:
    Round 1
    Time of Occurence:
    4 seconds into the round ~~3:50pm EST 10/24/14
    Reason For Report:
    "Revenge RDM" --killed him because of a T's false KoS and he had a T weapon prior round (last round of the previous mpap); player became rectally frustrated and shot me at the beginning of the following round.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Proof:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331176030

(thanks for the logs Tyrone)
    "

tl;dr: battletoads was killed by me for I believe having a T weapon; he revenge RDM'd on the next map and revenge reported afterwards. It should be noted that I was killed four seconds into the first round of the new map. The "shoot me I dare you" is a lie from an upset player. My report was true and the logs show it.

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM With No Staff Online. He will respond soon.

3. battletoads

battletoads Member

"everything he says in his report outside of me killing him the previous map is a lie."

I'd thought I'd FRAPs the entire event, but all I did was grab a screen shot. Either way this is what he was doing, following me around, standing right in my face, daring me to shoot him.

Screen Shot: http://imgur.com/sPz0meR

As for him killing me for having a T weapon, I don't know what he's talking about. I may have picked one up after killing the two T's but I didn't have it equipped.

Attached Files:

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello IamAhnuld,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. Considering you already understand why your ban was issued, I would like for you to make a few things clear. In the damagelogs below, @battletoads killed a traitor and you killed him almost 10 seconds afterwards, claiming he had a traitor weapon however, @battletoads has an image proving not to have a traitor weapon prior to his death. Although he could have equipped or pulled out this traitor weapon after this image, an explanation is in order.

6. battletoads

battletoads Member

I should make clear the image I've posted is from the map after the event took place, in regards to him baiting me. I don't have an image of the actual event of him killing me.

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Ah, then it would seem that this event is inconclusive and an unban is in order.

8. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

It was only a six hour ban, we're good. I'm not worried about it. Sorry for wasting the time with the appeal.

9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

No worries.

Your ban has expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.