Denied i suck nans wrinkley toes's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by i suck nans wrinkley toes, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    i suck nans wrinkly toes
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64649149
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i rdmed accidentally me and the guy sorted it out (djpigeon) then when i took the slay i left after that round and got banned for 5 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    djpigeon can back this story up aswell as acey​

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hey dude, it looks like you were banned by @Alpha Wolfy for "RDM & Leave (1st offense)

He will respond when he can.

3. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello i suck nans wrinkly toes,

Thank you for taking the time to make this Appeal on the forums. You were unfortunately Banned by @Alpha Wolfy on the EU server for your First Offence of RDM and Leave.

He will respond as soon as he can!

Edit:
    Apologies for the double post! Best of luck on the Appeal.

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Good Morning, @i suck nans wrinkley toes

Like stated above by my fellow staff members, Asty and BlueCore, I did ban you for First Offense of RDM & Leave on the EU server.

Here is how it happened:

I was staffing the server yesterday and I came across a report in which a player on the server named Richard0990 reported you for RDM.
    Here is the report below:
    [​IMG]

Your response was that he shot an afk innocent and neglected to identify his body, these falling under a traitorous act.

With that said, I checked through the logs to see if Richard did in fact kill a player. I only saw that three players, two being traitorous and one being innocent, that killed players at the time in the round. Richard was not one of them.

After I finished investigating the logs, I added a slay to you and messaged you on why you were being slain.

Soon after your slay round started, You left the server without staying. I then went to check your stats and banned you for RDM & Leave First Offense.

Here a screenshot of it:
    [​IMG]

I would like to note that after you are slain, you must stay the full round or there will be a ban if you leave during the round unless other issues cause you to have to exit GMOD.

For my verdict on this appeal, I will be willing to unban you if and only if you can serve a slay for me. Add me on steam by pressing the steam icon under my name and tags to add me and make a time where we can meet up on the server.

This appeal will be open. If the request is not met, the ban will stay.

Sincerely,
    Alpha Wolfy

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Since you did not respond back, this has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.