Denied I STAY ERECT's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I STAY ERECT, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I STAY ERECT

I STAY ERECT New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    I STAY ERECT
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:8391295
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why i'm banned... for 28 days?!?! :(
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was going to be slain for an RDM from sinz and I did get slain. I wanted to fight the slay but I just accepted it, and I waited for the slay and then I left server after I got slain. Idk why Im banned for 28 days can someone explain? or please just unban? I love this server and its the only one i play on​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM & Leave Third Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You must stay the whole round when yu are slain

4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Read the rules HERE
    But here's a snippet from it.
    "* If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave."

5. I STAY ERECT

I STAY ERECT New Member

Apologies. I guess that's my fault. I didn't know I had to stay the round... I would greatly appreciate it, if I could be unbanned please. Is there anyway to decrease my days or anything? I really cannot wait a month lol :(

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello I STAY ERECT,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. You were reported on the map innocentmotel for killing the player @justinfreak. In this report, you responded saying "Someone called you out", as usual I asked you for the player who called Justin out. You then proceeded to respond saying "Someone in voice chat said 'I think it's Justin' and then stopped talking". With this reasoning, I explained to you why that was not a KOS and that you killed on suspicion. You acknowledged this and accepted the slay next round. Before the round was fully over, you left the server. This is considered evading punishment and is a bannable offense as per !motd. If there is any time that you must leave the server while slain or having awaiting reports against you it is highly recommended to let a staff member online know. This is also your third offense of RDM and Leave, at this point it can easily be made global, consider yourself lucky and be careful in the future.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.