Denied I smell a Jew in the air's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I smell a Jew in the air, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    I smell a Jew in the air
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:110211383
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why I was banned. Anastesia banned me for "harrassment" after I was looking at her profile out of curiosity and said "Lol your CS:GO inventory is sad" because the size of her inventory was not proportional to the amount of time she had on the game. I can't really say much more, she kicked me earlier because I asked her if she was a "weaboo" because of her extremely anime-centric steam profile as a joke and she said it was for "harrassment", even though it was just meant as a joke and I respect that some people actually watch anime for enjoyment even though I personally find it mind-numbingly boring and cheesy. I think this was just a case of extremely over-zealous admin, I hope I am unbanned soon as this would tarnish my view of a server that seems alright so far.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You could ask my friend Jack, who was there at the time although that's not particularly quality evidence.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152136325/

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Hello I smell a Jew in the air
    What happen here was that you started to call me a weeaboo which can be taken as an insult, I then warned you for this
    [​IMG]
    After that you still called me weeaboo many times and you said it was based on my profile even if I had made it clear that I was not okay with being called that and it ended with a kick.
    [​IMG]
    Then you rejoined, and started to ask questions like where does weeaboos go to school and other things that clearly was directed at me. You say it was a joke but you did not try to stop after I expressed that I was not happy with such remarks.
    Based on this I will not remove the ban as it was no doubt that you continued to call me a weeaboo long after you was made aware that I saw it as an insult.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.