I have arrived.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bear2, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Bear2

Bear2 New Member

Hello, I'm Bear.

Some nifty stuff about me is that I love computers, TTT, Osu!, and CS:GO!

The real reason I got into Garry's Mod, was actually watching The Yogscast a few years back, and saw an amazing sandbox game. Being my age, I asked my mom for money for the steam game, and Garry's Mod was my first ever game in my inventory, followed by TF2. I played for hours upon hours, and my first game mode was Deathrun, and on the LP servers. I played the crap out of Garry's Mod, and to this day, I still play it mostly everyday. I have 2,015 hours on garry's mod, and I will probably hit 3,000 eventually. I started casually browsing servers to play on when suddenly I found "Serious TTT". The name interested me and I gave it a go. I walked around and this server looked like a thriving community full of nice people. I played a couple of rounds, only to get in love with the server. I do indeed plan to stay, and play on your server, and hope to see you in-game!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Welcome to the forums, and to our community.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

4. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Bear, and welcome to the forums and the STTT community! I'm happy to hear that you've really come to enjoy and be interested in this community! This truly is a great place to be, and like you said, filled with nice people! If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask anyone here, we're all helpful to one another. I hope to see you in-game soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

Why hello there and welcome to the forums! I'm glad the community is treating you well and hope it keeps doing so, keep having a blast man!:p

6. pup

pup Princess Pup

Hey Bear, Welcome~ Nice to meet you and I'm glad you enjoy this community. Hope to see you around more :)

[​IMG]