I don't have a clue

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bumsnatcher, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumsnatcher

bumsnatcher New Member

Your In Game Nickname: Bumsnatcher
    Your Steam ID: Bumsnatcher
    Which Server: TTT WEST

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for no reason. Seriously, I wasn't given a reason, didn't do anything that was ban worthy, and i recently just paid for VIP too. Also the ban was for 4 days and after looking at the rules, nothing on there gets you banned for 4 days.
    Evidence of innocence: I didn't even do anything?

2. bumsnatcher

bumsnatcher New Member

I was in the server playing some game as inno.
    Didn't shoot my gun once that entire round
    Was banned in the middle of the match for no reason.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

bumsnatcher can you obtain a screenshot showing you got banned while still ingame?

You were banned for RDM & leave.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Go to your steam profile page, copy that profile URL, go to steamidfinder.com and enter that into the ID finder to get your Steam ID.

5. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

STEAM_0:1:43069174 I believe this is your steam id. You were banned by opouly he will reply at his nearest convenience.

6. bumsnatcher

bumsnatcher New Member

No i can't get a screenshot

But i can tell you we we're playing on ship and i got a "connection interrupted" on the top right of my screen.
    Quit went to rejoin and i was banned.

I've never broken any rules on a server, I paid for VIP, I can promise you i didn't rdm as i never even shot my gun at anyone that round.

I can't provide proof as this happened about 8 hours ago sorry.

You just have to take my word for it.

7. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

01/23/14 04:32PM Bumsnatcher STEAM_0:1:43069174 rdm and leave WEST 01/28/14 04:32PM opouly
    The highlighted sections are the date you were banned and the date that your ban expires proving that it was a 5 day ban.

8. bumsnatcher

bumsnatcher New Member

Oh on my computer it says 4 day

But i didn't rdm and leave...

9. Hey please comment on my 4 day ban! i left to go have dinner after accidentally killing someone and come back to a 4 day ban? lol this is horseshit lol i donated man and im new to TTT give me a break! please im begging you!!!

User was warned for this post. Reason: Do not reply on other player's ban appeals begging for an unban.

10. Being donator doesn't get you unbanned and you have 2 accounts? thats another ban

11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

opouly has notified me that he will not be home for a while and has given me permission to unban you for him.

Appeal: Accepted.

Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.