Denied Hypheriox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hypheriox, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hypheriox

Hypheriox VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hypheriox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16195506
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know that i was needlessly RDMing and that was a dick move on my part. Also I am banned on all servers not just vanilla. I really do like this game and these are the best servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Asty and @irritatingness for "RDM & Leave ( 4th offense )"

They will respond when they can.

3. Hypheriox

Hypheriox VIP

oh ok thanks for the quick response

4. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hey Hypheriox, I will get right into it .

It was indeed vanilla and the occurrence happened about 4 days ago. We were on Minecraft City when a report came on you during the first round which is going to be shown below.

[​IMG]

I had slain you the next round for very obvious reasons, but this isn't why I gave you a RDM & Leave ban.
    You stayed that whole round, a few rounds later I get another report during round number 5.

As you can see this next report against you.

[​IMG]

This was your second offense of RDM which is two rounds of being slain and you didn't stay for the full duration of those slays, so I banned you for RDM & Leave (4th offense).
    As for the global, upon looking at your adminstats, they weren't great. You previously just got off a global ban for RDM & Leave (3rd offense) that you were either unbanned from or something happened.
    That ban isn't even supposed to expire yet, not until the later this month. Other than that, I will have to Deny this appeal due to your history of RDM & Leave in a short amount of time. Message me if you have any questions about your bans or any questions in general.

Have a good rest of your night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.