Denied HyperStryker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HyperStryker, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperStryker

HyperStryker Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hawluchaneel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59313827
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First off, I'd like to say that I know I royally screwed up during today's session for god knows what (being tired, or whatever). After I got warned for RDM (x2), I really tried NOT to RDM by playing in a more passive manner. Unfortunately, I still wasn't thinking straight and due to an unfortunate misinterpretation, I ended up getting banned. After I was warned for RDM x2 I really should've just hopped off the server instead of staying on to try my luck. What caused me to get banned was me killing a detective in supposed self-defense that was considered not valid. I saw Aarow getting shot from a doorway, walked near the front of it, waited a second, and shot the detective as I *believed* that he tried shooting me after I waited for a second. I assumed that my life "was in immediate danger" and reacted accordingly. However, Inkern has told me that isn't considered self-defense since the detective needs to damage me/shoot near me. Inkern, after looking at DS, concluded that since the detective wasn't looking/shooting at me, that my claim wasn't valid. I couldn't provide evidence of the shots coming near me via Shadowplay (video), so I basically had nothing to prove what I saw in my POV. Finally, as this is another appeal that I am making, I hope that you can see that this is (obviously) not how I nornally play due to several factors both in-game and real life and that I am continuting to learn from my slays/bans. I'd also like to thank Inkern for being lenient and giving me sufficient warnings before banning me, which I wish I could've just considered as a wake-up call to either be extremely careful or get off/switch servers. I apologize for any extra hassle that I may have caused.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A
    No need to comment who banned me, I already know ( @Theinkern ).​

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I just want to say that this is not a case of your life being in immediate damage as my evidence shows here. You even say " . I saw Aarow getting shot from a doorway, walked near the front of it, waited a second, and shot the detective as I *believed* that he tried shooting me after I waited for a second. " So you say here that you saw Aarow getting shot from the doorway and just assume its a traitor without even looking, the moment you look around the corner you shoot the detective. There is no waiting in the ds, and he wasn not even shooting your direction. Your life was not in danger. It is a one day ban which could have resulted in 5 days. I took one of them off because it was a crowbar hit misclick. This is your 3rd rdm offense besides this.

DS gifs:

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.