Approved HyperStryker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HyperStryker, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperStryker

HyperStryker Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hawlucha
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59313827
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly NEVER meant to cause 3 instances of RDM. The 1st case was totally my fault and I accept that. However, the other 2 slays I admit were jusitified, but I compeltely never meant to cause. The 2nd one was when an innocent behind me shot a barrel, killing a detective. This caused me to kill an innocent right next to me (HypeMaster) who I thought had done the traitorous act. I had limited information, as I was in the Steam overlay listening to music. I would not have caused this offense if I had not been doing this. As for the 3rd offense, at the beginning of the round, I shot a box that a player was holding. However, even though on my screen it showed my crosshair on the box, my shot alternatively decided to go thru it and hit another player (GNC). I don't know if it was lag or some other thing, but this is another time where the RDM was never intended. I meant to shoot it so the player holding it could not prop kill/push other players and I. If you look at my history, I have never tried to get banned by any means as I love playing on this server. I come on here to have fun, not come on and ruin it for other players. While this is only a 1 day ban, I had planned on playing quite a bit in between, so this is a hinderance to the way I can experience SGM TTT servers. Please consider unbanning, reducing, and/or even voiding this ban, as I am a dedicated player and come on to have fun almost every day. I acknowledge that even accidental RDM is still RDM, but I would like my ban reconsidered since, as previously stated, I am a dedicated player who never intended such offenses. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A, see above.

@Guilty-Crown banned me.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@HyperStryker

Considering that you were willing to take the ban along with acknowledging your mistakes, I will be unbanning you from the servers. However, you ban will not be voided. Be a bit more wary of your actions next time.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.