Approved HyperStryker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HyperStryker, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperStryker

HyperStryker Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hawlucha
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59313827
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all, I don't know why I was banned while I took a break from playing on West for 2 hrs. I then come back and try logging onto West and see that I am banned for 5 days, so I'm assuming I got banned for RDM & Leave. Thing is, I don't recall RDMing anybody or having any slays on me before I left the server. In addition, after I initially left the West server, approximately 10 minutes later I rejoin just to spectate and then proceed to leave, as I had something to do. From that, it seems that I wasn't banned until sometime after I left spectating, which seems very odd and confusing to me. If I did in fact have a slay issued after that time, I did not intend to RDM & leave. Thanks for reading and hopefully you consider the removal and (possibly) voiding of my temp ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @Lemon. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hey Charmander, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

Here is the report that was filed against you
    Screenshot_2.png

You killed a player because you thought he shot at you. Here is a picture of the logs
    Screenshot_3.png
    As you can see, he never shot. I put a slay on you and you left
    Screenshot_4.png

I will be willing to accept this appeal if you can contact me within the next 24 hours to serve your slay.

4. HyperStryker

HyperStryker Supporter

Oh, I see. It's that report from a couple days ago. @Lemon, I believe I served that slay as I recall playing 1 round after being slain. I'm not making this up either, as I firmly believe that I did indeed serve the slay, and for whatever reason it was counted as RDM & Leave. I also had left after that since (like some others may say) I had to go do something else. Although, I'm willing to be proven wrong...

5. Lemon

Well I showed you all the proof I have. Unless you have proof of you serving your entire slay round you will have to serve your slay.

6. HyperStryker

HyperStryker Supporter

As I did not enable console logging, I will PM you regarding making up my slay.

7. Lemon

Player has served their slay. Ban is void and appeal is accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.