Denied Hyper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hyper ✿, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hyper
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46397888
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Miscommunication
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I explained everything in shoutbox and i'll do it again. Disclaiamer: I might sound enforcing and rude right now but I just want to play the darn well game.------I prop surfed to the top of the map Community: Pool. I get teleported a few times and then kicked-an inconvenience to me (Especially because it was my detective round). After getting back onto the server, I explain to Zane that I am in plain sight thus not posing a threat to the game or the rules of the motd. He then replies with "surf* not stay if you're in the air you welcome to stay up there". Now if I may repeat that last part. "if you're in the air you welcome to stay up there." And so I did just that. Once I did, I said, "Am I fine like this, look up". I am immediately banned for 8 hours.-Huge inconvenience and now I am stuck here, wasting my time making an appeal when I could be playing the amazing game TTT on the amazing map Community: Pool. Thank you and once again, sorry for any cases where i may seem rude or ignorant, I try my best.​

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @ZaneLoehr for Prop surfing to Unreachable area.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  3. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

@Weeeeeeeee you could have at least fixed my spelling error geez.

Getting straight into it. Prior to what went down I received numerous complaints of you hiding up in that area and killing players so I brought you down from there, you then decided to go up there the next round, and the next round. I had brought you down from there three times and you still continued to go up there, so I asked an admin (@Steven | SP ) what action should I take to which he told me to kick you for it. You rejoined and then the conversation between us started.

I'll post the screenshots of our conversation below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You are right it is miscommunication, because you didn't understand what I was getting at. The motd does indeed say prop surfing is allowed if you are in plain sight, and as you can see I highlighted the word surf. What I meant was as long as you are still surfing, that is to say, still in the air (as I mentioned) It's allowed. Just to clarify I asked Steven the exact reason why players aren't allowed up there as shown below.

[​IMG]

As I got back to the game you were up there yet again despite being brought multiple times and even kicked for it. That being said I got discretion to ban you for eight (8) hours. The ban is local and you still play on any of our other servers. That being said I'm going to deny this appeal on the grounds that after being warned multiple times and even kicked you still went back up there.

I'll leave this open for 8 hours so you can leave any other remarks you would like.

Verdict: Denied.
    Thread: Opened for 8 hours.

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Wow, Just wow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.