Denied hypemaster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hypemaster, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypemaster

hypemaster Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hypemaster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:106511479
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know why I was banned at one point i do remember i was killimg a ton of people but that was because there was a gun fight and people were near un id bodys but i got karma banneed from it so i couldnt answer reports
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for loopholing (2nd offense). He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@hypemaster

I'll make this short and brief as this image shows most of what happened in the logs. Here is the report along with the logs of what was needed in that situation.

[​IMG]

So here's the scenario that was drawn from this. Horrendous was in the room when you shot and killed another innocent. Barring the fact that he shot you with the malfunction pistol (as you didn't know who shot you, this isn't counted in the situation). However, he then goes to identify the body and then you proceed to kill him. Your reasoning being that he was in the same room and that he didn't kill you for killing another innocent. As a result, your response was seen as loopholing as you cannot claim any form of GBA (the only valid situation for witnessing a traitorous act and doing nothing about it) whatsoever for someone not shooting you for committing a traitorous act. Your response was seen as invalid and qualified for loopholing because you tried to abuse this rule. The server definition of loopholing will be shown below.

You used this response in order to find a way to avoid punishment. However, here's where the problem comes up. One: you can't kill anyone for being in the same room as an unid unless you can prove they made no attempt to id it or unless they saw what happened and nothing was done. However, the problem lies in the fact that the victim did id the body. After he id'd the body, you killed him afterwards just because he didn't try to kill you for killing another innocent despite not doing anything visibly traitorous.

As a result, this was deemed to be loopholing by the administration and you were given the 8 weeks of punishment for your 2nd offense of loopholing. The question is why did you try to loophole your way out of punishment again after being unbanned from the previous one very recently?

Just a note for you as well, you were not karma banned from the server on the day you were banned for loopholing.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

4. hypemaster

hypemaster Member

I Thought you could cause why wouldnt he kill me if he saw that I "killed" and innocent and did nothing to stop me

5. hypemaster

hypemaster Member

Ik it was malfunction because I was randomly shooting and he was just looking at me right after the guy died

6. ZeRo

That's still his decision. He doesn't have to immediately kill you despite you committing a traitorous act. However, you cannot kill that player because he didn't do anything visibly traitorous to you.

7. hypemaster

hypemaster Member

That would of only been sus? towards him

8. hypemaster

hypemaster Member

welp gg

9. ZeRo

As this isn't your first offense of loopholing, this appeal will be denied and you will serve the full 8 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.