Denied hypemaster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hypemaster, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypemaster

hypemaster Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hypemaster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:106511479
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ive been banned for a month but i dont know why, i jihaded myself and i warned since somebody made a joke and tried to jihad then threw it down so i shot them but didnt kill them then i jihaded myself (warned)and got karma banned and came back and now im banned, what did I even do?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There isnt evidencd since i didnt think i would get banned many people tried to get karma banned as well​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Agent A banned you for Loopholing + Excessive Karma bans. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. hypemaster

hypemaster Member

i didnt know giving somebody a jihad and they hold it and killing them could be loopholing

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

If you read either this appeal or that appeal, you can see that I asked you twice to read this thread.

If you read the thread, you would've seen this:
    or this:

For example, this report shows that you are killing by technicalities.

Thus, you chose to keep racking up karma bans as seen here when I first warned you. Despite the warning, you proceed to get another karma ban, which can be seen here. The only time "console" is labeled in the adminstats/ban list is when people get karmabanned. That shows me that you haven't taken in heart to what I asked you to do twice in both ban appeals when you were appealing for your karma bans.

--------

Moving onto the second part, which is loopholing.

If you read our extended rules, it will say the following:
    In other words, the definition of loopholing is abusing/exploiting the written rules to evade RDM, particularly how they are written.

I bolded the part that I want you to pay the most attention to.

You claimed that CHIPS Novice was holding a jihad in this report.

While that is true, you are abusing our traitorous rules to kill other people.

You reaffirmed this in this report.

Both are equally serious offenses. Unfortunately, I'm going to deny this ban appeal so please take this time to learn from the ban.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.