Denied Hxntxr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hxntxr, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hxntxr

Hxntxr Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pintex
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't remember rdming anyone or being slain. Could I get some info on what I did or what happened?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Zigles for "RDM and leave 1st offense". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello Pintex! I banned you two nights ago for RDM and leave 1st offense. We were on vanilla and I was checking the reports as usual and I noticed a report against an unknown player. Under further investigation I saw that you had prop killed someone then left before they finished reporting you. I waited but you never came back and so I was forced to ban you.

[​IMG]

If you would like, you can add me on steam and we can coordinate a time for you to get on vanilla and serve your slay and I will unban you and void the ban. I will leave this open so you can respond @Huntxr.

4. Hxntxr

Hxntxr Banned

Oh, I think that was when my brother was playing. I'll add you on steam.

5. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Seeing as it wasn't actually you that was playing on your account and it was your brother, I will unfortunately be denying this appeal. It is your account and is your responsibility. I feel that the remainder of this 5 day ban will be a good way to learn that your account is your responsibility and other people playing on it directly affects you. However, even though you are banned on vanilla you are still able to play on any of our other 6 servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.