Approved Husshuss's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Husshuss, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husshuss

Husshuss VIP

Explain the case:
    I was on EU2 and i was a det i hit my D buddy with a malfunction pistole and then he got killed by a traitor like 3-6secs after me hitting him with a malfunction after that round ended i left the server and tried joining back to find my self banned because he reported me after i wasn't on the server and got banned for rdm and leave and i'd like to get unbanned for 1 i wasn't there when he reported me and 2 i am willing to serve slay if i knew i was reported the mod was Haruka i am pretty sure he was the one staffing after i left​
    Related Evidence:
    Don't have any​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

You were banned by @Haruka Suenaga for RDM and leave, 2nd offense.

Please give him time to gather everything and he’ll address your appeal.

3. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

hi huss,
    The report itself was not filed as i was asking around what was the actual protocol for this situation as i was not sure.
    I was only told it was a slay after you had left the server and since you had left the server without being slain, i had to ban you for rdm and leave 2nd.

Since i personally see no reason why you should be banned for 2 weeks for it as no real harm was caused,i have went ahead to unban you and given you 1 slay for shooting irish with the malfunction.
    But i still have a question for you.
    [​IMG]
    Why did you shoot @Green Raptor with the malfunction pistol?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  4. Husshuss

Husshuss VIP

Because when he shot irish i panicked and didn't switch weapons and shot him with a malfunction lmao, then he killed me

5. Deepsea1508

are you sure that is how it went down?

6. Husshuss

Husshuss VIP

Yes i remember panicking and not switching the gun..

7. Deepsea1508

well this video that i have proves otherwise,

as such you have earned yourself 1 extra slay plus the rdm you did on green raptor so the total is 2 slays to be served.

Overall ,
    Ban Appeal : Accepted
    Ban: Not Voided
    overall slays given = 3

Last edited: May 6, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.