Denied HuskyTheEntertainer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HuskyTheEntertainer, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheHuskyWinter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:108929179
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on the map de_Dolls and as I jumped on the ledge I had hit someone causing them 17 dmg on an accident., I had waited till next round and got slayed, But I had to go in the middle of the current round(Still being slayed) so then I got banned for 5 days,I didn't kill anyone so not considered RDM and leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

As I am the one who banned you I'll be handling this appeal, please give me some time to gather my evidence.

3. kynwall

Good day to you TheHuskyWinter I hope you're doing well today, I've banned you for RDM&Leave 1st Offense due to what you have already admitted in your statement above, you damaged a player via Goomba Stomping and they did not forgive you, I proceeded to slay you after you admitted to it in-game as the logs did not record the damage done; and just like you said "I had to go in the middle of the round...", you have to serve the full-round slay in-order for it to count so leaving halfway through is against the rules and punishable by RDM&Leave.

Now you claim that because you didn't kill anyone it's not considered RDM&Leave which clearly shows me your lack of understanding of our rules, so I'll post the MOTD's clarification(s) on what RDM is:
    MOTDRDM1.png

In this case it was a case of accidental RDM and because it was a Goomba Stomp the player could forgive you in this case and he chose not to and so you were slain for it. The rule on Goomba Stomping:
    GoombaStomp1.png

The Evidence:

HuskyWinter1.png
    HuskyWinter2.png

Hopefully this gives you some insight as to what happened and why you were slain/banned.
    I'll be giving you 24-hours for you to give your final burden of proof, after you have done so I'll give my final verdict.

References:
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/

4. kynwall

As you have not responded in the 24-hour period I have given you, I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.