Denied Hurler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hurler, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurler

Hurler New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hurler
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:113451738
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When i rdm'ed someone, i completly agreed with it, but the two mods in which were there left, so i decided that i was gonna play one more match and leave. Little did i know, another mod was there, and he went ahead and slayed me. Being the dumb idiot i am, i didnt notice, and if i didnt get off at that moment, by "other word for butt" was gonna get whooped. Realizing what I did, i came back an hour later to see if i got banned, and sure enough thats what happened. Honestly, i should have stayed for the slay, but it was that or get my you know what whooped.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @NoHackJustGood
    he will respond at his earliest convenience

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

@Hurler, I'll be looking at this when I get the chance. Very late or me and I do apologize for any inconvenien

Edit: It turns out you did RDM and leave. Some Nood Dude reported you for RDM and you wrote "I accidentally shot him out of surprise, I never knew he killed anyone". I look at the logs and the report was valid. Afterwards, I slayed you next round and you left during the slay. Because of this, I had to consider this as RDM and leave 1st offense.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I do apologize but I will not be removing your ban. Whenever you are about to leave, you should either ask a staff if you are able to leave or you should look to see if there are any reports on you. If you leave and those reports are left blank, then I would have to slay you or ban you depending on if you left or not (obviously I would have to look at logs to make sure the report is true). This report is denied and will be locked. If you have any more questions relating to this report, I would be more than happy to answer.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.