Denied Huntxr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by wagwan, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagwan

wagwan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    [matrix]Unknown
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was slain for RDM and I had to get to school real fast and I thought the round had ended and I left.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're banned for RDM & Leave 2nd offence on Vanilla by @VonDicey, and banned for RDM & Leave 3rd offence on East 1 by @Chastity4lyfe. They will respond when they can.

3. wagwan

wagwan VIP

What the heck was I slain for on East, I didn't rdm anyone?

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello @Huntxr. I was actually with a trial mod at the moment you were banned for RDM & Leave 3rd offense.
    The report you were slain for was this:
    [​IMG]

From what I see the traitor shot you (which i'm assuming was the other guy you mentioned in your report), and then you assumed it was the innocent you RDMed. Even if it was an accident, you killed him on suspicion, and accidentally RDMing and RDM based off suspicion are both not allowed, therefore you were slain. You then left shortly after (I did not get a chance to take a photo of you leaving but it was shortly after I issued the slay). I hope this clears it up.

We will wait for @VonDicey to explain his ban and hopefully clear this all up. Thanks for taking the time to figure out why you were banned!

Just a suggestion, it is always a good idea to PM the admins by typing @ and asking if you're okay to leave, that way we can make sure you won't get banned.

5. wagwan

wagwan VIP

I had DNA on him killing someone

6. Chastity4lyfe

Why wouldn't you include that in your response? Seems that your main focus here was to explain why you shot him and that was based off pure suspicion. With as many hours as you have on our servers, I think you'd know to put that into your reports if that's really why you killed him.

7. wagwan

wagwan VIP

Because my bro was on at that time.

8. Chastity4lyfe

@Huntxr I am sorry, but from what this log shows on the initial report, your response matches the damage done that you RDMed him with. It seems you are changing your reasoning behind RDMing in the first place. I am set with my response to this and feel the slay was reasonable, as was the ban I issued, now we will wait for @VonDicey to respond.

9. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

I was with Dicey when he issued the ban, in your response of a report, you said that you thought the T was sniping at the top of volcano but the fact is he didn't.
    [​IMG]
    So your appeal will be denied, please note that if you rdm and leave again, it will be a globalized ban so keep that in mind.
    Appeal denied, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.