Approved huncho certified's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by huncho certified, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huncho certified

huncho certified Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    huncho hunco honcho
    Your Steam ID:
    left
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I threw the incend to an area where there was nobody around and it did minimal damage. I apologize for the damage I did to everyone and I have learned from my mistake and won't do it again.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm in the wrong here.​

2. huncho certified

huncho certified Supporter

3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hey! I’ve seen this and will respond with my evidence soon!

4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

So I banned you for the report shown here:
    [​IMG]
    So looking at the logs, it appears that you threw an incen damaging 3 people including myself. I asked you if you had warned for it or not but you told me no and so I went off of that. Since you seemed honest about all this and you don't have a lot of bans, I will go ahead and unban you however the ban won't be voided. Next time make sure that every time you throw a grenade regardless of role, you make a warning in chat or over the mic so people are aware that you are doing it. Thanks for appealing and have a good night!

5. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @huncho certified I just reviewed this appeal and I want to let you know that along with being unbanned your ban will also be voided. There is a special protocol for incendiary damage. It is 1 count of RDM for every kill caused by the incend + 1 count of RDM for ALL damage that occurred.
    You shouldn't have been banned for this, and I take full responsibility here for forgetting to explain this to @ThatAintFalco. I have talked to him about this so he knows the protocol for next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.