Denied huncho certified's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by huncho certified, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huncho certified

huncho certified Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    obama gaming
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50870630
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    we were having a funny time and i hope you can understand that i learn my lesson and hope that i can play soon thank you for listening​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    you may ask the parties involved and they said they were laughing like this: (this is not actually them but it was similar to that)
    thanks for reading​

2. kanye west

kanye west Supporter

• Please don't make irrelevant posts in ban appeals
    +1

3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Tagging @Glyph who banned you for Mass RDM x3.

4. audrey

audrey batty VIP

Hello,

I do not have screenshots of the reports; however, I made the reports since they were untraceable propkills or because they kills you made against friends who would not have reported you themselves. I have death scenes of each of the three kills for which you were banned:

In response to 2 of the 3 reports, you stated something along the lines of "they were my friends and we were having fun", and on the third you said it was an accident. While I can see this is indeed what happened, you would do well to remember that on SGM, we do not allow friends to randomly kill each other because it can cause RDM chains and karma loss. Especially not with props, for the exact reason of the third kill you were banned for: because it can result in innocent players being unnecessarily caught in the crossfire.

For this reason, and since your ban is only a day long anyway, I am denying your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.