Denied Humpback koy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Humpback koy, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humpback koy

Humpback koy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NightQuil
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:99976806
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So one of the detectives picked up a jihad, from a dead terrorist body, and started playing with it over and over again( picking it up , right click to start the bomb, then drop it quickly before it blows up). after we was done, I tried to do the same thing and set it off but when i was about to hit "Q" to drop it, my game studded and I blew up at least three people. Quickly i got reported by the people i killed and before I could respond to all my reports, one of the Mods banned me for 24 hours for "Mass RDM x3". I was trying to explained what had happen but I never had the chance.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

You are banned by @Vohcals for "Rdm x3" Please wait response patiently.

3. Vohcals

Vohcals VIP

I have seen your response, I am busy right now and will gather evidence and respond as soon as possible.

4. Vohcals

Vohcals VIP

Hello, NightQuil. I banned you recently for Mass RDM (x3) for this.
    [​IMG]

I gave you time to reply, although it was fairly obvious what happened and there is no excuse for this. You told me that you just forgot to press Q, plain and simple. It may have been an accident, but it will teach you a lesson not to do something that can potentially get you banned from our servers. It is only a 1 day ban, you can play on any of our other servers until that day is up.

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.