Approved Hummgy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hummgy, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummgy

Hummgy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hummgy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:65044380
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    If you read the original report, the victim was AFK and holding up the round. I am not asking for the ban to be dropped because I was innocent, What I am asking for is leniency. I had assumed there was no staff online since the AFK was sitting there for a while, but I did not check and that was my fault. Instead, I messaged the only person alive and told him to kill the AFK so we could start the next round. I was not ghosting to cheat or break the game, I just wanted the AFK to be dead so everyone could start playing again.

I understand that ghosting is awful because it breaks the game, but what I did didn't even affect anyone because the victim wasn't even playing the game. If I can't get the ban dropped, then I ask for a shorter sentence since a four-week ban seems extraneous given the circumstances of my ghosting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  2. Hummgy

Hummgy VIP

Also tagging @Kythol since they were the staff in charge of my report.

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey Hummgy, since everything of importance was put into the report, I'll keep this short. While I do not condone what you did, I do understand the rationale behind the situation. However, I'm not simply going to not punish you, since you did do something against the rules. Because of this, I'm going to shorten the ban for Ghosting (1st Offense) to two weeks. You still can play on our other servers for the time being.

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.