Approved hugheser's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hugheser, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hugheser

hugheser New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hugheser's Appeal
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:63816196
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 5 days so I assume for RDMing and leaving? What happened was I was discom jumping around and then I got a report from snowlar with a damage log asking why I injured the guy (Not sure if I actually killed him it just said I did 10 damage.) But I went afk half way during the round, I came back about 6 minutes later and the part where you answer the report came up so I put in what happened and as I was typing I got slayed so I sent the reply to the report and then left seeing as I had been slayed I thought that was my punishment over with and there was nothing more to it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Check logs I suppose.​

2. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Tagging @Snowlar , as it was he who issued your ban. Please remain patient while he addresses you when he is ready to do so.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi hugheser, give me 2 to 3 hours to address this appeal as I am out of the house at the moment. In the meantime, you can play at the other servers our community provides while waiting, thanks.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi @hugheser, let's talk about this appeal, shall we?

You can see in this picture that you were slain for damaging players with a discombob as said in my report against you. (BOXED IN BLUE, right side)
    You can also see the moment you left while slain (BOXED IN RED, left side)
    [​IMG]
    Evaluating your server performances, as you don't have any past history for bad behavior, I am going to ACCEPT this appeal, but a SLAY will be put on your account, so the next time you hop on to the server, there would be a slay on you. Also, the ban will NOT be VOIDED. This means that if you RDM and Leave again some time in the near future, you will be faced with greater punishments. I highly recommend being careful next time and try asking the staff members present if you're good to go.

If you have any further questions, you may message me here in the forums, or add me on Steam and message me there, whichever is more comfortable for you.

APPEAL:
    ACCEPTED
    BAN: NOT VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.