Denied [HT][SRTBD]Robocreator223's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [HT][SRTBD]Robocreator223, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    [HT][SRTDB]Robocreator223
    Explain the case:
    I accidentally rdm'd two people, yet I was banned for Mass RDM which is believe is three kills.

I was curios to see if you could cook a grenade, and when it worked I threw it away. I didn't realize there was anyone over there.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Moved to the proper forum.

Tagging @Pacifist who banned you for RDM x3, please wait for his response.

Your ban is local to West so you may play on our other servers while you wait.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  3. Oh thank you, I thought this was the proper one. My bad.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey man! The reason you were banned as opposed to just taking two slays is because of a unique incendiary rule that we have. Normally, Incendiary grenades are used a special case. It is 1 slay for every unique death and then 1 slay for all the damage combined. So in this case you killed 2 people and damaged a 3rd. That adds up to 3 slays on you, or a mass rdm ban. I am going to deny this ban appeal as the ban is only one day. If you wish to learn more about your ban, please direct your attention to the screenshot below:
    [​IMG]

1. You threw the grenade for an invalid reason, as established in report number 1. You responded the same to report 2, which is why again you lead me to believe all damage done by the incendiary was rdm.
    2. You killed w0000o with the fire. This is your first slay
    3. You killed The Tide. This adds your second slay to you
    4. Finally you damaged Strong australian boi which lead to your final slay or mass rdm ban.

Hopefully you now have a better understanding of why you were banned, if you wish to ask me any questions feel free to Click here!

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.