Approved HowardMB33's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HowardMB33, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardMB33

HowardMB33 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    HOWARDMB33
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:198803558
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was waiting till end of round for my slay but my CPU crashed i allays wait through and was planning on still playing also i worked it out with the guy i accidentally killed for a traitorous act and he got over it and we were talking again and once again my CPU crashed sorry i have no proof nothing more i can do abought it so its in your hands now all i ask is that your lenient and i will gladly serve 2 slays if i have to
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Milo for RDM and Leave (1st offense). Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

I have seen this and will respond momentarily.

4. Salem

Salem VIP

Hey Howard,

While playing on US Nilla yesterday this report came in on you:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The player in question did not come out of the T room, they had been swimming in the water for a while until you decided to kill them. Unfortunately, you dying during the round due to this error does not equal the same thing as a slay so I did have to issue a slay on you. When you randomly left I waited until the start of the next round before issuing your ban.

Due to your clean history I will be unbanning you and voiding this ban from your history, however, I will be issuing your slay on your steamID so that you will serve it next time you play on vanilla.

Thank you for your patience, have a great day.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.