Approved Housedodo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Housedodo, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Housedodo

Housedodo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Housedodo
    Your Steam ID:
    Housedodo
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Accidentaly killed someone (pushed a button and a player was killed). I know it sounds stupid, but it happened.
    Afterward I lagged horribly and then disconnected. Tried to reconnect and was already banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, since I was banned immediately after I disconnected.​

2. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I've seen this and will immediately respond as I am the one who banned you. Please stand by...

(For future reference, here is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81541151)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello Housedodo! Thanks for sending in your ban appeal.

You were banned earlier today, September 17th, 2016, for RDMing and Leaving the server. As specified in the server rules (which can be found HERE), you were issued a 5 days long ban due to this being your first offense.

The following screenshot shows the report against you and your response.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you were reported for killing an innocent by dropping him into the lava in the tester (On Minecraft_B5).

A minute or so later, you left the server before I could issue the slay to you, as seen in the following screenshot, which shows you leaving and me issuing the ban:
    [​IMG]
    Due to the following, and after waiting about one minute to give you a chance to return, I have issued the ban to you.

Now, I understand this wasn't done intentionally, as you mention this was due to connectivity issues. With this being your first ever offense, I am willing to give you another chance and unban you.
    However, please note that this is a one-time exception, and it is very unlikely you will be forgiven again. Please make sure to follow the server rules and avoid such unnecessary bans.

Best regards, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at SeriousGMOD!

~Opalium

Appeal: Accepted.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.