Denied hotthorns's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hotthorns, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotthorns

hotthorns New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hotthorns
    Your Steam ID:
    adamsfam
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi, this is hotthorns, I recently tried to join Serious TTT East2 and it said i have been banned for five days. I am not sure why I was banned, but I have a couple of brothers and sisters that occasionaly play. The last person I remember playing was my sister who has no idea how to play and should have not been on. I apologize for whatever happened and I do not know what they did but may I please be unbanned? thank you
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

For future reference, your steam id is STEAM_0:0:10419079. You were banned by @kynwall for RDM and Leave. Please be patient until he responds. Also, when you let people play on your account, you are held responsible for anything they did.

Thanks!

3. hotthorns

hotthorns New Member

Sorry i was cooking, i had no idea that they were on in the first place.

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Map: Minecraft
    Round: 2
    hotthorns [innocent] has damaged BomberTeddy [innocent] for 21 damages with a Galil
    hotthorns [innocent] has killed BomberTeddy [innocent] with a Galil

You were reported for RDM, you were found guilty and slain. Shorty after you left the server and did not serve your slay. Therefor I banned you for RDM&Leave. As common curtsey I waited a few rounds to see if you would come back, you did not.
    Sorry but this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.