Denied hornet's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hornet, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornet

hornet New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hornet
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:35072878​
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am a kind, straightforward TTT player.I do not RDM (see evidence below) and I am a thoughtful player who has had very few reports filed. I also have over 12 hours on this server and it is by FAR the best string of TTT servers out there. Anyway thanks for sharing your great server with me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As I was about to leave the game I tried to commit suicide by destroying an explosive barrel and it well, had collateral damage and I accidentally killed two? innocent bystanders and I had to go so I left. So I guess it was RDM and leave and I really didn't mean to hurt anyone other than myself​

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  2. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Hey Hornet! Hope you're doing great this morning. Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:35072878

@Turquoise banned you for RDM & Leave 3rd Offense and will get back to you at their earliest convenience.

3. hornet

hornet New Member

Ah thanks and I'm pretty sure this is only my 2nd the first was legit but I didn't know this was my 3rd

4. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Hey there @hornet, hope you're having a fabulous day so far. I banned you for RDM & Leave (3rd Offense) due to the fact that you blew up me, ironically, and an AFK detective from what I remember. I was just loading in and then KABLAMMO I'm bang pow dead. I was staring at my screen in awe and was looking through the !report menu for your name so I could ask you why you decided to do something like that. Needless to say, I found out why I wasn't able to find your name, it was because you had already left. Currently due to a bug with my Gmod, I can't go back and look into the logs of the first round on metropolis, since I had forgotten to screenshot this somehow. I apologize due to that, but you're still able to play on one of our other four servers which you could easily connect to via the main page on here.

5. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

It WAS your third offense. You never killed yourself in that event, nor even damaged yourself as well oddly enough to your claim. I'm going to have to deny your appeal, but you're free to play on our other servers still, so just make sure if you can leave so that you don't get banned for RDM once more.

EDIT AGAIN: http://prntscr.com/47cgum
    Since it's being absolutely r()()d.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.