Denied hopz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hopz, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopz

hopz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hopz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49939999
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I got banned for hacking and I don't really know why exactly but I'm guessing it's cause of my "fishy" bhops. I've been banned in many servers for it and I just wanted to say I'm not using scripts/macros or any other type of external assistance. I am new to the server and I really enjoyed my time so I wanted to get unbanned. I have gotten top 10 in many bhop maps so if any admin needs any proof just let me know and I can screenshot.

P.S: I also forgot to mention I might have been banned for my jittery aim. Basically there's this thing I do to mess with people where I make my aim look all jittery and I track people's heads. Again, I do this just to mess with people and if you need me to show you a clip of me doing it in any other game or even show my arm irl as I do it let me know.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As I said before I have screenshots of bhop maps where I got top 10.
    Also I will link some of my bhop videos on CS:GO to prove it's not just a GMOD thing:

Also as shown in the videos I've been called cheater multiple times so just let me know and I will explain any "fishiness".
    I will also put my OW profile for extra evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/hIHFKKX

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

3. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

I've seen this and will reply when I'm home.

4. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Alright, let's get into it.

I banned you for hacking first offense due to the video shown here:

There is constant snapping onto player's heads throughout the video. I'll be denying your appeal.

@HelixSpiral has reviewed this appeal and has extended your ban to 16 weeks for ban evasion as well.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.