Denied Hongo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hongo, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hongo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got karma banned for jihading spawn (after warning of course), killed 2 T buddies who didn't want to go away. (It was on that one map, the desert temple one).

I think the next round I killed an innocent who ran up and opened fire on us, and then got Karma banned.

I come back an hour later, and it says "Banned for 23 hours", with no reason or by whom banned me. So I'm not really sure what exactly happened? If I got reported, I couldn't serve it since, you know, karma banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yeah I got nothing to put here that isn't up there in the other box. I expected it just to be a karma ban but here we are in the forums again woohoo.​

2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

You were banned by @Rhienor for Mass RDM x3. Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I mean, it's like I said. I did explicitly warn my T buddies that I was going to jihad spawn. I was pretty much micspamming it from round start to the explosion.

4. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey, give me some time, I think I may have messed up here.

5. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Contrary to my previous belief, I hadn't messed up.

Alright, you were karmabanned on Lost Temple after jihadding 6 seconds into the round. As the map is Lost Temple, everybody spawns up at the top. You activated the jihad 4 seconds into the round, killing/damaging 3 traitor buddies.

[​IMG]

4 seconds isn't sufficient time on any map as a warning, let alone Lost Temple.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.