Approved Hongo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hongo, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hongo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I served all of my slays, I even played for a round before leaving but I got banned for RDM and leave anyway even though DieKasta handled the 2 reports on me, so, I really have no idea why I'm banned at all.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence, I came back and was banned for ??? reasons. Just says "You have been banned for 5 days".​

2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I'm gonna link diekasta because he was the one who handled my reports / slayed me before I left, I even told him I had to go and did serve my slays.

@DieKasta

3. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

@Graze was the one who banned you for RDM and leave (1st Offense).

Please wait patiently for his reply.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I've seen this, and I am currently at work right now, but I remember your report and you had left just after I had gotten on the server. This ban was regarding a report that no staff was online for at the beginning, so I am almost certainly going to accept your appeal here. Just give me 6 or so hours to get off work and get my evidence together in a more formal post.

Edit: I was incorrect about the context of your ban, and I have crossed out the incorrect information. I apologize for any confusion.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hey @Hongo. Thanks for taking the time to file an appeal here on the forums!

I've gone and found the evidence regarding your ban. On Life the Roof a few days ago, you had reported another player for killing you, and in the response I saw that he killed you for pushing another player off the roof of the building. You left in the short amount of time as we were handling the report you filed, so we were not able to report you or attempt to discuss with you why you had pushed another player off of the roof. Since we were not able to find a reason, and since you had left the server, I issued you a ban for RDM and Leave | 1st Offense. All associated information, such as the report that you made, the line showing you left the server, the damage logs for the kill on the player who you pushed off the roof, and some screenshots of the deathscene showing you do this can be see in the images below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I apologize for not having a video to provide for this event that shows the situation more clearly, but I was not recording my gameplay at the time of this incident.

You don't have the best history, but I am more than willing to accept this appeal if you had a good reason to kill this player, or if you show you're sorry for your actions here. So I'll simply ask you, why did you push this player off the roof of the map? Please feel free to respond any time within these next few days, with the latest being on the 6th of June, at which time I will simply deny this appeal.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I didn't push him off. I swung my crowbar in the air next to him (Left Mouse Button, would damage if it hit him, not to push) which is why there is a bullet-trail in your screenshot. These do not show up if you shove with a crowbar in deathscene, you can even test this and see for yourself that trails dont show up in deathscene if you shove with a crowbar. This is a false ban.

Screenshot in question
    [​IMG]

7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Also, if I had pushed him off the roof and he died by me, it would have said that I killed him as if someone dies by being pushed off, the damage is on the person who pushed them. He jumped off of the roof of purpose, you can even ask Noobie about this.

8. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

After a little closer analysis, I am seeing now that there was no crowbar shove logged in the damagelogs that I had provided above. The player must have backed himself up and off the side of the building to attempt to avoid the crowbar swing. This mistake is entirely on me, as I had watched the deathscene and the event looked identical to a player being shoved off a ledge with a crowbar push, and I didn't check the damageinfos to check which type of crowbar swing was performed. I will remove and void the ban that I placed on you. I apologize for the problems that this event has caused since your ban was indeed an invalid ban that I should not have placed on you. I will notify a superior of this event.

I apologize entirely for the trouble this has caused you.

Appeal Accepted
    Ban Voided
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.