Denied HoneybadgerX's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HoneybadgerX, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneybadgerX

HoneybadgerX New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    HoneyBadgerX
    Your Steam ID:
    HoneyBadgerX
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because how is telling someone to look at the score board ghosting? I've seen other people reminding them that there's a KoS on someone how is this any different?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I've seen people remind people that there's a kos on someone. How is telling them to check the scoreboard any diffrent? I'm not giving him any out side information other then just reminding him to check the scoreboard.​

2. Rek

Rek Ø

Hey there! You were banned by @MangoTango for ghosting. He will respond asap

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Honeybadger,

Yes, telling someone information that they are not yet aware of by using private chat or other third party communications is ghosting. In this event, there were two players alive with all others confirmed dead. The last living innocent did not know to look at the scoreboard until you pm'd him to tell him to do so. That last innocent was @Good Noodle who will share his screenshot of the message you sent him.

In the meantime, here is my evidence:

[​IMG]

Also, I want to tell you that telling someone to look for a KOS in chat that they did not see when it was called is ghosting. I find it hard to believe that you did not know this given the fact that it is defined in the MOTD.

I will leave this open for your further appeal and input from Good Noodle.

In the meantime, please feel free to play on the other Serious TTT servers.

Thank you.

4. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Proof of HoneyBadgerX ghosting.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@HoneybadgerX I will give you 24 hours to formulate and respond with a rebuttal to the presented evidence.

If there is no response, this appeal will be denied and locked.

Due to your lack of response within 24 hours, this appeal has been denied.

Feel free to play on our other servers until it expires.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.