Denied Honest Nige's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Honest Nige, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honest Nige

Honest Nige New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Honest Nige
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why should I be unbanned? That is not the question you should be asking, as I should never have been banned in the first place. Instead the question is, why was this innocent individual banned? Take it upon yourselves to ponder the answer to this question whilst you are in the process of unbanning me

Not to mention I am the only reason that your servers are actually still up, I bring so much life to the server its unreal. So you have a lot in debt to me but I enjoy looking past that simply for the enjoyment of doing what I like when on the server which has been great up until this point. Therefore that Tremar guy will be removed from staff position with immediate effect.

Kind regards​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ...its me, haha. Of course I'm innocent. Linked images below​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Can you provide your steam ID? I can't find your ban.

You can link your Steam community profile here to find it: https://steamidfinder.com , or link your steam profile to your forum account.

3. neutral

neutral VIP

We found the ban. Tagging @Scares70rm to address your appeal. Please be patient while he gathers everything

4. Scares70rm

Scares70rm Festive Mod VIP

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Lets get right into this.
    [​IMG]
    This is the report that I had on you the day you were banned. So as you can see, you were reported by Watch Yo Profanity, and you did not respond to your report.
    [​IMG]
    That would be because you left the server before responding.

Now I gave you plenty of time to come back before eventually adding the slays and then banning you for rdm and leave. Due to this, i am going to mark this appeal invalid and lock the appeal.

We hope you learn from this instance and continue to play on our servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.