Approved hold your colour's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by hold your colour, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hold your colour

hold your colour New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hold your colour
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:14713481
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and leaving which even though I don't remember doing(the RDM part), I don't deny it either. I know that the line between RDM and justified killing sometimes gets very unclear in TTT and every now and then everybody slips up. I remember that when I left the server I was apathetic and lethargic and I was considering going off to study. I am well aware that the rules say that once you get a slay you have to stay for the round and quite frankly I didn't notice that I was getting slayed the round after since I had a lot in my mind and I wasn't reading chat at all. I apologize for breaking the rules and I will try not to break any others in the future to the best of my ability. I ask for you to consider a milder punishment or if it's possible an unban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were banned for RDM and leave by @MyriadOfChaos. They will respond when they are able.

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today. I wont lie, i was surprised to see you leave during your slay with how clean of a record you have. I had slain you after you were reported for RDM. Below i will post the screenshot of the report, and of you leaving, and you will see that your respons ewas because you thought the person threw a harpoon. And because you killed the wrong person, you were slain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The round i had set the slay on you lasted quite a while, and the round you were actually slain on also took some time. So forgetting about it is a good possibility. Now here comes the good news. Seeing as how you have a very clean record, i am inclined to believe that you genuinely forgot and didnt just try to leave while slain. So today, i will be lifting and voiding the ban on you. As a piece of advice, message a staff member in admin chat to see if you are good to go, so that we can avoid situations like this. Give me about 5-10 minutes and ill have this ban lifted for you.

Thank you again for appealing your ban and i hope you have a wonderful day.

Appeal : Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.